When I Confessed My Love to My Childhood Friend, Whom I Had a Crush on for Ten Years, She Said, [I’ve Never Seen You as a Man, It’s Impossible!] I Was Rejected, but Now I’m Being Approached by a Beautiful Girl I Used to Help From Bullying

Prologue

“I’ve always loved you! I don’t want to be just a childhood friend, I want to be a lover with you! So please go out with me!!!!”

It was the last spring break of my third year of junior high school.

I, Sakurai Kirito, confessed to my childhood friend, Minamino Rinne, whom I have had a crush on for ten years.

From tomorrow, we will both be attending the same high school, Kaiho High School.

Our houses are next to each other, and we have spent time together in kindergarten, elementary school, and junior high school.

Our parents also socialized with each other, and we took trips together as a family during long vacations.

We spent ten years together in this way.

I want to take a step forward, not as family, but as lovers!

My love for her had reached its limit, and I sincerely wished to spend my high school life starting tomorrow not just as a childhood friend, but as a couple of lovers.

Don’t worry! Rinne must feel the same way I do!

She must have been waiting for me to confess my feelings to her!

It’s always a man’s duty to express his feelings and take the first step!

“I liked Kirito too!”

I bet she would say that!

I looked at her face with conviction.

“…….Haa”

………Eh?

There was a disappointed Rinne, whom I had never seen before.

Then she said.

“I’ve never seen you as a man, it’s impossible!”

“……………Eh”

I-Imposibble…..

“Is that all you have to say?”

Hmph! Rinne crosses her arms and makes a grumpy face.

“…………Yes. That’s right.”

“Well, then I don’t have anything more to say to you.”

After saying this, Rinne went back to her home next door.

Ka-Ka-Ka…..

The crows are cawing.

I was standing on the street in front of their house.

Oh, what am I going to look like tomorrow …………

I was completely rejected, and I held my head in my hands at the reality that confronted me.

Episode 1


If you enjoy our content, feel free to donate 🙂 Thank you in advance!

https://ko-fi.com/dasuitl

https://saweria.co/dasuitl

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Old Dreams Never Die

Chapter 3

Time of Lunar Eclipse