The Childhood Friend's Little Sister

“I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t bother you.”

When I opened the front door, I was greeted by my aunt.

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her, but I feel like her soft permed hair and calm expression are still the same as they were on that day. Her wrinkles were gradually appearing and I could feel her age, but since she hadn’t gained weight, she didn’t look as old as my mother. She is the mother of two girls, Aisa and Manami.

“It’s been a while since I’ve last seen you.”

“Oh, you can just say I’m home like before, okay?”

It’s been years since I’ve been to the Takanishi house, the home of my childhood friend.

Apparently, Manami is having trouble with her studies, and I’ve been called in to help her out. I say “apparently” as a small protest against the fact that my parents decided on their own that I would become a tutor, with me having no say in it.

Even after we’ve grown apart due to an incident, our parents are still close.

I guess that’s why. Aisa was in a very bad mood.

“Sorry to bother you.”

“……”

Stepping into the doorway, I saw Aisa at the end of the hallway with her arms crossed, staring at me. Scary.

“Woah! Kouki-nii! Long time no see!”

Manami appears from the stairs.

As I was feeling nostalgic and relieved to see her running down the stairs, she jumped towards me with all her might.

“Gufu…..?!”

Aisa blinked in surprise, too. This tomboyish girl…..

I remembered that Manami had missed me due to nostalgia, but I still didn’t expect her to hug me. She’s grown in many ways, though not as much as her sister. Even though there’s only a one year difference between us, she already has an adultlike body. However, I would like the contents to grow along with it…..

“Long time no see!”

I don’t know what it is, but when you came, Aisa’s eyes became a little scary.

She’s probably pissed off because she thinks I’m going to take her sister from her! I have no intention of doing that, so stay away from me.

“Ehehe. To Kouki! It’s been so long! When was the last time I saw you?”

Aisa keeps on staring at me while Minami, who doesn’t seem to understand what she’s doing, clings to me. Only my aunt was smiling and watching the situation with pleasure.

“Are you okay? I heard you’re having trouble studying.”

“Mou! Don’t be so boring… I think it’s okay to be a little more nervous when such a cute girl is hugging you, don’t you think?

Although I don’t think I should say it myself, Manami does indeed have a well-rounded face.

Compared to her sister, who is an innocent and legitimate beauty, the curious sparkle in her eyes and her short hair made her seem younger than the actual age difference. Still there is no doubt she is cute, as she is a hot topic throughout the school.

“For once, get away from him.”

“So by once, you mean it’s okay to hug in the room afterwards?”

Hugging me isn’t fun. Don’t do it because your sister is looking at you like you’re crazy.

“Manami is still all over Kouki-kun, isn’t she?”

I think this is a bit much…..

Aisa just stared at me from a distance and stayed silent. However, the terrifying pressure she was giving off was growing more and more intense. But it seemed that the pressure only reached me, as Manami was free to do whatever she wanted.

My aunt, who was my only hope, had no intention on helping me as she just smiled softly and said, “Oh, dear.”

I don’t know if it’s okay that your daughter is like this before she gets married.

“Come on, come on! Hurry up and come into my room!”

“Okay, okay, okay.”

Just when I think I’ve pulled away from her, Manami grabs my hand and pulls me toward the stairs.

Seriously, each time you touch me, Aisa’s face becomes more and more amazing?

My life as a tutor, filled with difficulties, was about to begin.

Chapter 2

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Old Dreams Never Die

Chapter 3

Time of Lunar Eclipse