Osananajimi no Imouto no Kateikyoushi wo Hajimetara Soen Datta Osananajimi ga Kowai

Takanishi Aisha.

Who is the cutest girl in the grade? I think 8 out of 10 people would answer “Aisha Takanishi”.

In fact, putting aside the prejudice of being my childhood friend, she has a beautiful looks, well mannered, great at studies, excels in sports, and has no particular flaws. And she is very gentle and polite to everyone regardless of who you are.  except for me.

“What?” (cold and piercing tone)

“No… Nothing.” (in a scared tone)

I said that to her after watching her affairs come to light.

In a cold voice that could blow away the summer heat.

The shiny black hair on her shoulders gave off a beautiful luster, and her eyes, which were already very large, they didn’t hide the attractiveness even if they were squinted, and naturally gave off the feeling of ” Beauty”. it naturally gives me such impressions I can’t really describe.

Aisha has grown up to be such a beauty.

I, on the other hand, am just an ordinary person who doesn’t feel out of place even in the midst of a group of passersby.

Even if it’s just a simple conversation like this, “Why is Aisha and that guy…” Such a voice came, and that was it, there was a huge wall between me and Aisha.

I’d like to think that I’m not wrong, but Aisha is simply too popular and stand out.

“So…(in japanese)” (an expression of understanding something in cold tone like “I see”)

Aisha who said that, then returned to her seat, and what followed was a voice comes from the seat in front.

“hey…, aren’t you you and Aisha are childhood sweethearts?

The one who came to talk was Takizawa Hiroshi.

This guy is obviously very lazy and has no motivation, his hair is also haphazardly tousled, but he is still a popular boy because of his annoyingly handsome face.

But other than that, he was a bit of a pain in the ass, so he was able to get along with the rest of the class quite easily.

“It’s just that our parent relationship is close and amicable”

I think I was close to Aisha back in elementary school.

our parents were close, so we played together a lot, and gradually we got to know each other really well.

But now, it simply regresses back to a relationship where only our parents have a good relationship.

“I think she looks at you differently though”.

“I don’t think that I’ve done anything that she would hold a grudge against me…”

After I started junior high school, I felt that our relationship had gradually begun to drift apart.

I didn’t even know why our relationship had become what it is now.

while everyone in our grade have received Aisha’s lovely smile, There was only one person who hadn’t seen the smile of everyone’s favorite grade idol, and that was me.

“Eh? I don’t think that’s the gaze of hating you though”

Even though Hiroshi said that, how can I explain that sight?

“What exactly does it mean…?

“I think Takanishi-san spoke to everyone like a total stranger, right? (spoke too polite manner to stranger)

“Really?”

Because of her appearance, The confessions that she received from boys haven’t stopped at the moment, even so, she hasn’t been alienated by the group of girls who are looking for a date. In fact, because of her good personality and temperament, she has a high popularity among the girls as well.

Now, her table is still being surrounded by a group of boys and girls from the top of the class.

“You see, it’s obvious that there is a sort of barrier between them, so Takanishi-san is clearly distanced herself from them, right?

“Really? Why do I see her talking so cheerfully with the popular ones?

I felt scared to blend in that group, and I was a little scared to look at Aisha who was just looking at a person and was dissuaded by such a cold voice, so I think I should avoid looking at that dazzling group.

“I don’t say any more if you think you could accept it.

I don’t know what I’m talking about, but Hiroshi is once again lying on the table.

It’s time for class, can’t you listen to the class properly and be worthy of your status as a student?

After taking his eyes off of Hiroshi, he look at the Aisha who was surrounded by the students.

She was smiling and laughing just a moment ago, but when our eyes, she stared at me with a cold look.

“Ha…” (seem exasperated and tired) Well, I don’t think we will get in touch or even greet each other in the future anyway. I really hope to apologize if I did something awful, but I don’t remember doing anything to be disliked or to cause her distress.

Such optimistic thoughts, I did not expect to be shattered today ….

Chapter 1

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Old Dreams Never Die

Chapter 3

Time of Lunar Eclipse